Passport Photograph Requirement for e-Visa
A digital photograph is required for each applicant while applying for an e-Visa and the photograph must meet certain criteria as follows:
- . A full face, front view and open eyes
- . Make sure photo presents full head from top of hair to shoulders
- . Take the photo in a plain white or off-white background
- . Avoid shadows on the face or background
- . Face in photo should have a natural expression (closed mouth)
- . Photos should not include sunglasses or hats
- . The contrast and lighting in the photo should be normal
Requirements for digital Photograph
|Acquisition||:||The image file may be produced by acquiring an image with a
digital camera or by digitizing a paper photograph with a scanner.
|Dimensions||:|| Minimum acceptable dimensions are
height=600 pixels and width=400 pixels. Maximum acceptable dimensions are height=1200 pixels and width=800 pixels.
|Color||:||Photo accepted color and black/white (black/white photo must be
cleared and good quality),
|File Format||:|| Must be JPEG, PNG, BMP format (Jpeg, Png, Bmp extension)
|File Size||:|| Must be less than 1MB
More guidelines can be found in our previous post. Of course, if you are not sure or have any problem with photo, you can always send to [email protected]
We are always happy to help our visitor to fix their photo. We also appreciate some of the feedback from our visitor after helping fixing their photo.